Feel Good Friday with Christina
Peaceful Patterns with Christina
When: Friday's at Bev's
What to expect
At Bev’s Cross Crafts, we are offering ongoing crafters sessions called Feel-Good Fridays with the emphasis on no-pressure, relaxing creativity together. Each session, a structured project is offered with the freedom to also bring and work on your own projects in session.
Peaceful Patterns will allow you to relax while you draw your own beautiful images created by simple yet striking patterns. You will draw patterns, doodles and lines, and combine them however you like to create your unique free-flow image. Pattern-work like this can be meditative. You could find yourself getting into the flow and effortlessly creating a beautiful design. This is a wonderful skill to learn allowing you to do it anywhere, anytime you have a pen and a piece of paper.
What you will need:
- An Art Journal of your choosing
- Your Personal Craft Supplies – get your crafting bag ready with scissors, glue, ruler, pencils, pens and any of your own supplies that you want to use on your project.
- Black pen, fine/medium nib. You can bring a range of different pen types to experiment with if you have them.
BYO lunch or purchase nearby.
How to do it
- Peaceful Patterns is part of the Feel-Good Friday Series
- Sessions run on Fridays 10am-2pm
- Your first session is come-and-see for free. Cost is $30 per session thereafter, pay cash on the day to Christina or Bank Transfer details will be provided