PREMO SCULPEY 3 57G CLAY ACCENT PEAR
* As we are a physical shop front as well as an online store, sometimes crossovers can occur. We will do everything we can to avoid this happening. However in the unlikely hood that it does a full refund will be given to the online customer.
Premo Sculpey is an artist’s dream come true! After conditioning this clay is soft enough to blend easily but firm enough to hold fine detail and for specialized techniques. It’s perfect for caning, mokume gane and mica shift. Because Premo retains flexibility, the finished product remains very strong and durable. This unique characteristic makes it our most durable clay, ideal for jewellery, home décor and functional items we use every day. Premo comes in 34 densely saturated colours and can be mixed to create custom colours. Based on an artist’s palette the colours, intense on their own, can also be blended for custom creations. This combination of strength and beauty is easily transferred to any project you have in mind. Whether creating millefiore beads and canes, delicate scrapbook pages, faux semi-precious stones or glass adornments, Premo Sculpey is the clay to use.This premium clay requires little conditioning, and remains soft and pliable while offering extra resistance without crumbling.
Available in a wide range colours, also now including new Premo Effects Metallics, Translucents & Granite colours (used for great effects!)
- Bakes at 130 degrees C for 30 minutes.
- Perfect for jewellery or sculpting.
- Flexible and durable & strong after baking.
- Can be polished, drilled or added to after baking.